UA: EWR-SIN $409 RT (22233mi, 1.8cpm)

Subscribe
Routings (K) available through SFO and LAX, with good availability through early December.

Newyorker1905 likes this.
If only we didn't have our phl-doh-kul ticket would hop on this.
Thanks op
Beat me to it.
For $471 You can route EWR-HNL-GUM-HKG-SIN. Haven't been able to get the Island Hopper to work though, but think I might be doing something wrong on the Matrix.
Wow! This is almost like the $370 roundtrip flights 15 years ago. If only I didn't have a family of my own now...
Oct 27th is the tentative start date of LAX-SIN I believe (tenative because it's still technically pending government approval).

Lots of good fares to SIN recently from the US...I'm doing ORD-LAX-SIN-SFO-ORD myself, but that cost almost $700.
If only this fare went into 2018 I'd jump on a few to kick start the long march towards 1K again!
Quote: For $471 You can route EWR-HNL-GUM-HKG-SIN. Haven't been able to get the Island Hopper to work though, but think I might be doing something wrong on the Matrix.
Won't HKG-SIN will have been cancelled?
HNL route is interesting since even on the K fare at least it's upgradable between EWR and HNL. (I mean with RPU/GPU, not miles + copay).

I didn't try yet to create an actual itinerary but looks like it can be routed via NRT/HND as well, possibly in combination with HNL from the way the routing reads. Finding NH space TYO-SIN in K may be another story though, I even have trouble finding W on a lot of days to SE Asia.
Quote: Won't HKG-SIN will have been cancelled?
October 27/28, so for a few weeks it's available.

Quote: HNL route is interesting since even on the K fare at least it's upgradable between EWR and HNL. (I mean with RPU/GPU, not miles + copay).

I didn't try yet to create an actual itinerary but looks like it can be routed via NRT/HND as well, possibly in combination with HNL from the way the routing reads. Finding NH space TYO-SIN in K may be another story though, I even have trouble finding W on a lot of days to SE Asia.
At least on the return, SIN-HKG-NRT-EWR or SIN-NRT-HNL-SFO-EWR is around on some days
I don't care how cheap, 14+ hours in Y is so difficult to imagine.
has anyone found alternate airports that work like how the PEK deal worked with so many options.
Any alternates I've been trying bring the fare up to ~$700
Hi All

I just booked below itenarary for $418 for fun. Thanks to the OP, I will get to see Singapore. My question is, how many miles will I earn in total? Is there a way to look that up?

https://ibb.co/gNEWg5

Quote: Hi All

I just booked below itenarary for $418 for fun. Thanks to the OP, I will get to see Singapore. My question is, how many miles will I earn in total? Is there a way to look that up?

https://ibb.co/gNEWg5

It tells you on your receipt, looks like your screenshot was just above the payment, then mileage portion.
Good run but that is a heck of a long time in Y on UA.