OW BCN-MCT Y/Y+ 200 TP $403 rt

Subscribe
shows up on kayak only, not on GF/ITA.

https://www.kayak.de/flights/BCN-MCT...eturn=20180118

bookable Iberia direct or Expedia
bc = K+T so 200 TP return equals USD 2/tp, not too shabby

So after 3r/t + 4 BA flights you should get BA Silver, am I correct? If so, not bad at all
Quote: So after 3r/t + 4 BA flights you should get BA Silver, am I correct? If so, not bad at all
The first RT will get you the 4 BA flights for silver qualification, as they are all BA operated.
This fare seems very good...

Query: "Reimbursement allowed with a cost of €150/USD190. No show €300/USD350"
Would the no show fee apply if one missed any of the journey legs? Asking for a friend...
AceReport likes this.
Quote: This fare seems very good...

Query: "Reimbursement allowed with a cost of 150/USD190. No show 300/USD350"
Would the no show fee apply if one missed any of the journey legs? Asking for a friend...
It is the charge if you no showed for a flight and then asked for a change, as opposed to making a change before the flight.
Quote: It is the charge if you no showed for a flight and then asked for a change, as opposed to making a change before the flight.
I mean, there's this option:
BCN-LHR-MCT (all BA)
then:
MCT-LHR (BA)
followed by change of airport:
LTN-BCN (VY) - this final leg might be accidentally missed (and no change requested)... so would that incur a charge? I can't decipher that from that quoted terms.
Please put some thought into your title! This looks like a one-way ticket on TAP.
Quote: this final leg might be accidentally missed (and no change requested)... so would that incur a charge?
No, unless you try to get come value back from the ticket after "missing" the segment.

Also, don't make too large a habit of "missing" flights, especially on the airline where you are also collecting points. Eventually they will get pissed and act. But not for a one-off.
Seems someone has plugged this clearly broken fare now. Can't find it available any more.

Why do I keep hesitating on these things? :-\
Quote: Seems someone has plugged this clearly broken fare now. Can't find it available any more.

It was a sale fare, and the sale ended 18 September.
fare is back!
This fare is back again!
Matrix doesn't show, GF does but link to BA and buying there is far more expensive. bookable and searchable on IBERIA.COM
edit:
and KAYAK shows it as well. see my link from post#1. shows heaps of availability.

dawntreader380 likes this.
Quote: Seems someone has plugged this clearly broken fare now. Can't find it available any more.

fare still exists...i was able to book.
Yeah, the promo has reappeared. Not sure if these terms (attached) apply to status holders...? (i.e. no fast track, no seat selection, no lounge access)

Quote: Yeah, the promo has reappeared. Not sure if these terms (attached) apply to status holders...? (i.e. no fast track, no seat selection, no lounge access)
It just means premium economy does come with those features, status benefits still apply
Quote: It just means premium economy does come with those features, status benefits still apply
Good stuff. ^

The other thing I can't work out is Avios upgrades. All cash WT+ seats are upgradable, pending availability... but as it would be an IB booking on BA aircraft, I don't know if that causes a rift? Or is it just a case of transferring Avios between accounts and doing so on the IB website?