DL: CMB-AMS-LAX-HNL-OGG-LAX-SAN-LAS O/W $298, 16,257 miles, 1.7cpm

Subscribe
So who all did this?
Quote: So who all did this?
My trip is in December. Doing 70k miles in 8 days.
Quote: My trip is in December. Doing 70k miles in 8 days.
Very jealous! Be sure to let us know how it goes!!
I sincerely hope you have all 4 of your Globals to use on these 2 trips.
Quote: I sincerely hope you have all 4 of your Globals to use on these 2 trips.
Not using any globals. In fact I told myself that I would only be taking a tote bag just to push the limits and make it harder for myself.
Quote: Not using any globals. In fact I told myself that I would only be taking a tote bag just to push the limits and make it harder for myself.
^ If I was doing it, it would just be a small backpack.

But that's because I always travel with just a small backpack until the trip is over about 3 weeks. I get weird looks at check in desks...
Quote: ^ If I was doing it, it would just be a small backpack.

But that's because I always travel with just a small backpack until the trip is over about 3 weeks. I get weird looks at check in desks...
That's what I think that I will do. Especially because I would like to take my laptop with me. I think that I'll also go to goodwill and get a cheap suitcase to check and see if it makes it.
Quote: That's what I think that I will do. Especially because I would like to take my laptop with me. I think that I'll also go to goodwill and get a cheap suitcase to check and see if it makes it.
Enjoy your 1131 SDR compensation
Quote: Enjoy your 1131 SDR compensation
Lmao that would be the icing on the cake for an epic TR
Quote: So who all did this?
My trip is in March, but I already had an outbound that needed a return from India. Sri Lanka is close enough.
My advise to you, take these 2 items, blow-up neck pillow and seat cushion for pregnant ladies. I hope that DL upgrades you to business somehow.
Quote: My advise to you, take these 2 items, blow-up neck pillow and seat cushion for pregnant ladies. I hope that DL upgrades you to business somehow.
Any recommendations for a good neck pillow and seat cushion?
Quote: Any recommendations for a good neck pillow and seat cushion?
I grabbed a pillow from Westin-branded Delta business-class pillow a couple years ago. Actually, I've grabbed a couple over the years. They're great when you know you'll be stuck in economy or even in domestic first-class on an overnight from Hawaii.

I saw a product on Amazon that was an inflatable pillow that you laid on the seatback tray table. It had an opening for your face like the neck pillow at a spa.
Anyone doing this soon? I'm attempting 70k miles in the course of 2 weeks later this month.
Quote: Anyone doing this soon? I'm attempting 70k miles in the course of 2 weeks later this month.
I’m incredibly jealous! Please keep us updated!
2  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15