Online checkin and online boarding pass printout at CAI

Subscribe
Hello,

does anyone know if it is possible to checkin online for a ticket starting in CAI, and can one printout an online boarding pass ex CAI?

I am asking because I only have about 1:00 to 1:30 hours time after landing before my next flight leaves...

Furthermore, does anyone have experience with the transfer desk?

Thanks a lot in advance!
See this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...leage-run.html
online check in: yes
BP printing: no

transfer desk usually no problem but it takes time...
Quote: online check in: yes
BP printing: no

transfer desk usually no problem but it takes time...
After trying another African airport and due to the NEK service to CAI, I wouldn't step a foot in Cairo for ages.
I fly to and from CAI with MS after the route got NEKed on LH ticket stock.
Quote: After trying another African airport and due to the NEK service to CAI, I wouldn't step a foot in Cairo for ages.
i did a direct turnaround recently, was ok although i obviously preferred the slide...

Quote: I fly to and from CAI with MS after the route got NEKed on LH ticket stock.
that's a good option...
Quote: I fly to and from CAI with MS after the route got NEKed on LH ticket stock.
Can you give us a hint for which destinations it still makes sense to fly ex CAI?

I am currently in BKK with an ex AMS LX/LH ticket in Z for € 1850 / all in.
And getting to AMS is very easy...
Quote: Can you give us a hint for which destinations it still makes sense to fly ex CAI?

CAI to CGK has still very good deals in higher booking classes for Business and A for First.
Quote: Can you give us a hint for which destinations it still makes sense to fly ex CAI?

ex-AMS or ex-BUD deals in Z are quite good.
ex-CAI makes sense in higher booking classes (D or C) for added flexibility.