Is there a good way to track YTD spend w/ a chase card?

Subscribe
Hi all,

I have the Chase BA card, and I want to put $30K on this... and not a penny more haha! I am not sure how to see how close I am. Is there a way on the site to do that?
Chase online, and check all your statements
Thanks. Obviously I know how to do that.

On Amex, you can actually look at YTD spend, rather than having to sum it up yourself. This is especially useful if you're curious about YTD spend and are also in between statements. I was asking if there was similar functionality buried somewhere on the Chase site.
I haven't looked at it myself but I believe Chase's blueprint system allows you to track annual spend. Their co-branded cards don't have access to this service though, so I think looking at your past statements is your best bet. Maybe just create an excel schedule and input your monthly amounts as you go.
I justed called up and the rep told me the exact amount YTD
Quote: I justed called up and the rep told me the exact amount YTD
THANKS!
Quicken.
Online method: Click see activity. Go under posted activity, "search transactions." Select to and from as time period and put 01/01/2012 to today's date. Then you can view it there or go to download above and export it to any quicken, ms money or just csv for excel.