Request info about kosher food/restaurants/synagogues in Dublin

Subscribe
IN JULY ME AND MY MOM ARE GOING TO NYC VIA DUBLIN

WE WILL STAY IN DUBLIN FOR 5 DAYS

IN NYC ITS NOT OUR FIRST TIME WE KNOW WHERE TO EAT AND BUY FOOD

BUT ITS OUR FIRST TIME IN DUBLIN

AND ME AND ARE MY MOM ARE RELIGIOUS JEWS TRAVELERS

SO THAT IS MY QUESTION

IS THERE any Kosher restaurants AND PLACES TO BUY KOSHER FOOD AND Synagogues in dublin

thanks
I'm looking into this, and will revert ASAP. If there aren't places available, I may have contacts who could organise food to be brought over to Dub. Please can you PM me for me info

Thanks
Quote:
IS THERE any Kosher restaurants AND PLACES TO BUY KOSHER FOOD AND Synagogues in dublin

thanks
Here is the Website for Chabad of Dublin:
Chabad of Dublin

Jewish Ireland Link:
Jewish Ireland

FOOD

Kosher food is available in a kosher section at SuperValu, Braemor Road, Churchtown, Dublin 14. Open till 10:30pm seven days a week. Bus route 14/16a. Fresh bread, challah, cheese, frozen/fresh meat, vegetarian (Tivall) products, frozen meals (can be reheated in non kosher ovens), wine and other basics are available.
Some health-food shops sell vegetarian products (Tivall/Tofutti) with a hechsher. In Ireland most products do not carry a hechsher or kosher symbol. Some products carry the sign of the London Beth Din (LBD), Manchester Beth Din, or an OU. A list is available of kosher products.

The Bretzel Bakery on 1a Lennox St, Portobello, Dublin 8 (tel. 01 475 27 24). In Bretzel Bakery, only bread is kosher. Connolly's wholesale bakery produces Chalot and Bread under supervision of Rabbinate Committee of Ireland. These products are Kosher only when bearing the Kosher label. They are available in Supervalu, Churchtown.

Irish Pride breads and buns are kosher parve, except for Boston Brown and the Fruit Bracks which are kosher dairy. Exceptions are: Soda bread. Bread with Omega 3 (eg Kids VITA) & Iced Logs, which are not kosher. Kingsmill and Sunblest bread are certified kosher. Broadway Bagels - most varieties are kosher pareve, plain, sesame, poppy, works, garlic, onion, cinnamon raisin. (Other varieties may follow). McEnnedy bagels in Lidl with an SKA stamp are kosher pareve. All the above can be purchased across the country.
thanks
thanks for all of you for the info

sn1ke thanks for your very kind help

maybe we will use your service

but i still dont sure
was in Dublin a yr+ ago for 3 nights stayed at The Shelbourne on St Stephens Green more or less in the middle of the Tourist area, was thinking of spending Shabbos there but it turned out the religious area is apx an hours walk, so that took care of that, ended up going Sun-Weds

So unless you enjoy long walks or dont mind cabbing it back & forth there arent any US Chain Hotels near the community from what I recall
ok
thanks guys for your help ^

if there is more info pis write it down here ^

thanks