Routing through CPH

Subscribe
Hey guys!

When I try to book trips on SAS.no from Kristiansand to USA and Europe I sometimes get results as KRS-OSL-ARN-XXX, but I never get KRS-CPH-ARN-XXX. I find this weird since I can book KRS-CPH-ARN. So I can only connect trough CPH to get to ARN if ARN is my final destination.

And since I do like collecting points, connecting through CPH would be more beneficial to me!

Is it SAS policy to make me go through OSL as often as possible since my origin is in Norway?
I can very much relate to this situation. Normally when starying my itenerary in BGO i can connect in CPH on the outboud leg, but is very often forced to choosing a connection in OSL on the inbound leg. However, if I choose to connect in OSL on the outboud leg i am permitted to choose a connection in CPH on the inbound leg.

Connecting from international to domestic OSL-BGO is a pain, but being an avid mile collector I also find it hurtfull to not being able to collect miles for the domestic leg ;-)

Where is the logic..?
post deleted
I've experienced the same thing traveling from KRS to USA. I've tried to book KRS-CPH-ARN-XXX online and over the phone, and the response I've always been given is "its not a natural routing," or "the connections are too tight." However, depending upon the timing I've been able to get this itinerary via Orbitz or other "discount" airfare sites. I find it ironic that other websites/companies can obtain these routings at pretty much the same price as the standard "via OSL" routings, but it does depend upon the timing (which I assume is dependent upon current ticket sales) as I have not always been sucessful in obtaining this routing.

Recently, however, I've been more concerned with being able to not have to take the 6:15 flight to CPH and being able to sleep later than 4am, as well as having a shorter total travel time, especially on the way back from the US.