Kenya Airways HKG-BKK

Subscribe
I have booked a day trip to HKG from BKK in november, going to HKG in First on Thai on the 380 and chose to fly back on KQ in Business.

Which lounge does KQ use in HKG ? Anyone flew that route with them ? Any trip reports ?

Thanks
Will reply to my own question just in case people are looking for the same information, Kenya Airways uses the AF/KL lounge in HKG.
Flew the route in Y few weeks ago. Nothing much to write home about it. Service was very basic. Thai crew was rather unfriendly and not very interrested in provided a good service. Food was all right.

There are a few trip reports around (including C), just google it
Quote: Flew the route in Y few weeks ago. Nothing much to write home about it. Service was very basic. Thai crew was rather unfriendly and not very interrested in provided a good service. Food was all right.

There are a few trip reports around (including C), just google it
Thanks ! I flew that route a year ago, I can post a trip report here too… I did one that you can find here :

http://flight-report.com/en/report-2747.html
Thanks. Nice report. Currently they use the 767 on the route, which is definitely not as nice, in particular if you get the ex- air Seychelles bird