Malev Duna Club promotion

Subscribe
Malev is running a promo which seems to actually already exist for a while. Anyway I just noticed it and it *seems* like a fairly good deal. These are the terms:

Quote:
Purchase your ticket between 15 July - 30 September 2011 and fly between 1 August - 15 December 2011 on any Malv scheduled flight and we will reduce the price of your air ticket up to a maximum 3000 Duna Club Bonus Points.

This way you can reduce the price of your ticket by HUF 15,000 (1 Bonus Point = HUF 5).
Linky

So basically you would get a discount of EUR 55 (=HUF15000) on a paid ticket, while debiting your Duna account by 3K miles. That equals 1.83 cents per mile - Not a bad value at all. Especially considering that earning miles only costs about 2.8 cents per mile on a typical intra-european ticket.

I flew them once. Ticket was 165 euro and earned me about 6000 miles. Or, about 110 euro worth of 'discount' to be applied to two additional tickets. Thats an exceptional value

Even better...it seems that the tickets purchased this way book into a normal fare class, therefore earning miles as well!

Anyway take your advantage of this promo..and let us know how it works out for you!
One caveat

This special offer is only available for bookings made through the Malv Service Centre on the following phone numbers:

The service center won't sell any super-cheap tickets (those available online on weekends and week-nights).
Quote: One caveat

This special offer is only available for bookings made through the Malv Service Centre on the following phone numbers:

The service center won't sell any super-cheap tickets (those available online on weekends and week-nights).
Do you mean that from their fare list the lower ones are not bookable through their SS?

http://e-commerce.malev.com/css/Fare...s.html?lang=en

Or are you talking about other special promotions that have fare conditions not listed in the normal chart above?
Quote: Do you mean that from their fare list the lower ones are not bookable through their SS?

http://e-commerce.malev.com/css/Fare...s.html?lang=en

Or are you talking about other special promotions that have fare conditions not listed in the normal chart above?
AFAIK "Hot Deals" are web-only on evenings and weekends - that's what the Budapest Service Center told my mom when she tried to book one with them.