AA: CHC/WLG/AKL - DFW/MIA/PHL one-way $383, 3.4 cpm

Subscribe
Not sure if this is a deal worth posting (or if it's been noted already), but I've grabbed it and thought I'd share:

One-ways from major NZ airports to many US cities for ~$383-400 via SYD (on Qantas w/ AA code) and LAX. Availability in June, October, November, January, February, March.

Example: https://goo.gl/flights/qqqF

$386 for 11212 on the CHC - PHL route, for 3.4 cpm. Requires getting down to NZ, but is a cheap way back to the states if you happen to be on that side of the world already.
thanks, this is potentially useful. not quite ready to pull the trigger on it yet, but appreciate the heads up.
This could be a big score, if only there were a mileage run-esque was down to NZ from the US to partner with it
This could be a good one for EXPs - though I don't fly AA much anymore (and as a result am no longer EXP) so don't know whether SYD - LAX is decent for clearing SWUs especially with the 787 on the route now.

If an EXP could find a date to clear an SWU, this might be a nice deal and could be paired with a miles award to get down there.