UA: FLL-OSL $426 ai RT (March 28 to April 1)

Subscribe
Excellent Deal!! FLL to Oslo by United fom Friday march 28 to Tuesday april 1.
Was available from Newark... Seems n/a now...
Please , Do not complain... Norway is expensive, but look for accomodations in coachsurfing.com or youthostels, thereafter... bring some tuna cans and plan a diet, as americans we may need it!!! LOL!!!! ...
Honestly, there are many free things to do in cold Oslo!!! Believe me... I was able to spend less in norway than in many cheap countries... Why????? Because there are very cheap free stuff to do. Not free stuff is so expensive that you do don't spend your money there!!!
Please reply if you reserved it!!
Also available on DL sub-$500. Certain routings can go as low as 4.4cpm.

With all the recent fares to Scandinavia, perhaps we should consider starting a "Thanks Norwegian!" megathread for MR deals to Scandinavia?
Enjoy your cheap fares. Apparently some 38 US senators wants to prevent Norvegian from competing on the route....
Quote: Excellent Deal!! FLL to Oslo by United fom Friday march 28 to Tuesday april 1.
Was available from Newark... Seems n/a now...
Please , Do not complain... Norway is expensive, but look for accomodations in coachsurfing.com or youthostels, thereafter... bring some tuna cans and plan a diet, as americans we may need it!!! LOL!!!! ...
Honestly, there are many free things to do in cold Oslo!!! Believe me... I was able to spend less in norway than in many cheap countries... Why????? Because there are very cheap free stuff to do. Not free stuff is so expensive that you do don't spend your money there!!!
Please reply if you reserved it!!
I reserved it to SFO with BA but similar prices for October this year

Have been once to Oslo to the Bohemian ( Valerenga ) Bar and some Caribbean restaurant in the centre with lovely banana pudding ^

Would be keen to know of what to do with a day in Oslo
I guess people can say what they want about Norwegian Air, but nobody can say these low prices would happen if Norwegian was not flying Long Haul to Scandinavia. Increased competition is always good, no matter what lobbyist from pilot unions say!