DL: MIA-SFO/LAS $189ai

Subscribe
DL: MIA-SFO/LAS $189ai (T)

Sample:
Jan 26 MIA-ATL-SFO-ATL-MIA $189ai (5458mi ~3.5cpm)
Jan 26 MIA-LAX-LAS-DTW-MIA $189ai (5464mi ~3.5cpm)

-VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON EACH TRIP ON/AFTER 01NOV 12. TRAVEL ON THIS FARE COMPONENT MUST COMMENCE BY MIDNIGHT ON 28FEB 13.
-PERMITTED TUE/WED/SAT.
-FOR ONE WAY FARES.

*you can eek out a few more miles with connections in MSP/DTW....
Jan 15 MIA-MSP-SFO-DTW-MIA $189ai (6306mi ~3cpm)
Can get this over 6,000 MQM routing MIA-LAX-SFO-DTW-MIA for 3.2 cpm, at least that is what DL said on the booking page...

I got 2 but I may end up canceling both as I have a run on the previous Saturday in both cases My wife on't be too happy about me going again...
DL: MIA-SFO/LAS $189ai
Somebody wasn't happy about attacking SLC
Got in on 2 of these... 6000 MQM each R/T for $189.80... MIA Routing to SFO through MSP outbound and DTW on the way back...
I think this just died.
Quote: I think this just died.
Looks like it... Seeing $381 now...
This is showing up on the new front page...
and I have to ask...why? Why send people to a 'deal' that is no longer happening.
ok, need some help
I'm new to this site and the idea of mileage runs. I see some great ideas, including booking 4+ city leg trips...but HOW do you book such a trip. For example, on AA which I mostly fly, how would I even begin to find that?
Hi all, new to the game. Quick question, are you actually making the trip? Or just purchasing and then getting the miles, and then being a no show?
Quote: Hi all, new to the game. Quick question, are you actually making the trip? Or just purchasing and then getting the miles, and then being a no show?
No show, no miles... Easy as that... Gotta take the trips.
Quote: I'm new to this site and the idea of mileage runs. I see some great ideas, including booking 4+ city leg trips...but HOW do you book such a trip. For example, on AA which I mostly fly, how would I even begin to find that?
Multi-city searches:
http://www.aa.com/reservation/multiCitySearchAccess.do
shiz, why didn't this come available this same day as UA: MIA-ANC for $337... ?
Cant get this price on Dec. 3,, anyone still able to make this work? I am getting 400.00
Also, I cannot get T fares to pull up anytime in January or Feb. ONLY U fares. Maybe its the web site today
Quote: Also, I cannot get T fares to pull up anytime in January or Feb. ONLY U fares. Maybe its the web site today
Nah... This one is dead...