Does Delta provide pillow&blanket in o/w comfort economy?

Subscribe
We're flying out of SLC to CDG in May on Delta flt. 89 a Boeing 767EEI in comfort economy (bulkhead seats...so narrower I guess, but option is worse - in front of exit according to guru). Have never flown Delta before and didn't know if they provide a pillow & blanket for overnight.
Have read food isn't too good...any recommendation for asking for vegetarian or kosher as an improvement? Thanks all.
Pillow and blanket should be provided for all international (and most redeye) flights. If it's not at your seat when you board, ask an F/A, they will have some stashed away in overhead bins. Both the pillow and blanket are fairly lightweight, you may want to consider bringing something of your own to supplement the onboard offerings if you're typically chilly onboard.

Delta's Economy Comfort food offerings are the same as standard coach (plus free booze). I've never had a *bad* meal, but they aren't gourmet. The options are typically a chicken/cream sauce/pasta option, or a simple pasta/vegetable option. Requesting a vegetarian meal will probably get you the same pasta dish served throughout the cabin, I'm not sure about Kosher. Personally I'd stick with the standard offerings (I find the standard chicken quite tasty), but I'll let someone else comment on the special meals.
Kosher meals depend on your departure city because they have different suppliers. From atl, its horrible, jfk isn't bad, dtw I got the be in y, that was really good, and tlv is good. No idea about slc
Thanks for the info everyone....now I know better what to expect...its going to be a long flight!