Travel agency to help US citizens book travel to Cuba?

Subscribe
There's surprisingly little out there in both general Web and FT-specific searches. We're looking for an agency that can help us book tickets from Mexico City to Cuba, which can't be done online using US-based credit cards.

Have read both good and bad things about Ontario-based Nash Travel. If anyone has additional trustworthy resources, I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!
I don't know about Mexico City.

Cuba is a popular sun/fun vacation spot for central and eastern Canada and most of the flights is flown by Air Transat which is a vacation charter operator who does not fly to the US. These flight originate from YYZ or YUL.

Flight Centre is the TA we have used for multiple Cuban trips.
http://www.flightcentre.ca
I've got a contact who can set you up with tours/etc anywhere in Cuba. Just send me a PM.
Use a foreign OTA
I used www.vacacionartravel.com to book a NAS-HAV flight; all the US agencies (and many foreign ones) seem to slam on a bunch of extra fees for example with Vacacionar my ticket total was $313 but with Havanatur, Nash and others it's quoted around $350.

I also inquired with a Canadian site Wowcuba but their credit card fee was about $20 higher, they also accept US cheques and money orders but even then they tack on a $15 fee for that (on top of a $35 'booking fee' that was already in the initial quote pkus it's kind of a hassle to mail and all. Crazy how they get away with these frivolous fees but they were still cheaper than the US geared sites.

I know nothing about Nash but was reading the Lonely Planet forum and a lot of negative comments... having a US based credit card is usually not a problem on any site they won't process the transaction as 'cuba travel'.
So I tried flight centre and after a lot of [slow] back and forth (they weren't the quickest to respond), they told me at the end that they don't book US travelers.

Anyone run into this? Alternate suggestions?
Anyone have additional recommendations than flightcentre (wouldn't take US reservations)? Matt - tried your contact, but he hasn't responded.

Any decent alternatives welcomed where we can book flight + hotel as we need to book shortly.

Thanks!!
Quote: Anyone have additional recommendations than flightcentre (wouldn't take US reservations)? Matt - tried your contact, but he hasn't responded.

Any decent alternatives welcomed where we can book flight + hotel as we need to book shortly.

Thanks!!
AMA Travel
I have a BCAA membership if you need it.
(BCAA contracts with XP and I don't particularly like them)
You could also try RBC travel