MVP benefits when flying Positive Space

Subscribe
Can someone who is flying positive space take advantage of MVP benefits, IE earn miles and get on the upgrade list? A friend of mine works for B6 in FLL and id like to gift her MVP status if she can use it.
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's PWP wondrousdevice3.0: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0.0.583 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

I don't think so

I think they already get some bennies but I might be confusing with standby- but IIRC two bags are included already and can pay a differential to get F if its available.
Positive space as in purchasing actual revenue tickets yes. But not on ZED fares, buddy passes, flying positive space due to union contracts (deadheading), etc.

I am not sure about employee discounts though.

ETA: I saw the comment... The words were free positive space, which I am not sure if that is how it is supposed to be phrased, but it sounds like your straightforward non revenue standby. In that case, no.
I had MVP status a few years ago, and it's nice to have for early boarding, but on a positive space ticket, or any industry discounted ticket you aren't going to earn miles, or be eligible for upgrades in the same way as a revenue ticket.