FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Left Marriott, Dec. 2018) Hotel Des Indes, The Hague, Netherlands, LC
Old May 30, 2007, 7:24 am
Anglo Large Clawed Otter
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by stimpy
I just had a great stay here. I got room 217 which was quite large and extremely well appointed. I don't know what kind of a suite you would call it though. It overlooked the plein in front of the hotel.

While the health club is quite small, it was staffed with two personal trainers! And they have a tiny pool with jets to simulate swimming against a strong tide.
I was there again this past weekend, and got upped to the same room as you (217). It was larger than the room I previously received there (405), but the bathroom was smaller and tucked into a corner (no Bath, but it did have dual monsoon showerheads). As always, the bed was fantastic and very plush. The extra space in the living area in front of the bed was nice, as I was in town with several friends and needed the room. However, if it was just myself, or myself +1, I think I would opt for 405, as it has a nice balcony which overlooks the city.