FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying (domestic, mid-con) F but denied lounge access!!!
Old Aug 12, 2017, 10:40 pm
mdj1

Programs: Just a lowly Blue ;(
<redacted>

So anyway to answer a few questions. I've been enjoying some lounge time since my last post, then flying and driving, shopping, reading my little girl her bedtime story etc etc, so I haven't disappeared, I'm very much still here.

im from the UK. I've done a fair bit of F and CW (BA's Business Class) travel world wide in the past both long and short haul. Including flights on American Airlines albeit as connections or long haul.

For every single one one of those flights I've received lounge access, whether this be flying from one part of the uk to another, around Europe, Melbourne to Sydney, I think you get the jist, every flight I've flown in business or f I've had lounge access.

All these flights were booked on BA.com. Just as this one was. At no point during the booking process was I told that this First booking did not allow me access to a lounge, so yes you could say I should have looked at AA's rules, but let's flip it around and say that AA gave first for every biz or f ticket and you'd booked for years through aa.com

then one day when you were flying from say London to Glasgow on an aa codeshare you had booked on aa.com and you were told, sorry computer says no, you'd be a bit miffed too!

Last edited by JDiver; Aug 13, 2017 at 6:01 pm Reason: Warning issued; Redacted offensive comment violating Rules quoted immediately above