FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
Old Apr 13, 2017, 2:57 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
SVO - Moscow Sheremetyevo - Term E

Name of the lounge: SVO Term E - Space lounge

Location : after immigration and security, go upstairs at the gate level. Follow the signs for Galaxy/Space lounge. Those 2 lounges are adjacent, but AF/KL use the Space lounge on the right.

It's been several years since I have been in Moscow and it was the 1st time since AF moved to this terminal & lounge. So of course, the experience is a huge improvement compared to the absolute crap terminal and lounge they were using before (was it F ?). But overall, not the best lounge in the world, but acceptable. Also, a hint for SVO travelers, AF sends you electronic BP in the app or by e-mail, but they are systematically refused and you absolutely need a paper BP so that they can stamp it everywhere every 5 minutes

Opening Hours : unknown, but likely all day knowing the number of airlines using it

Entry requirements : FB Gold/Plat. Physical card required. They make a copy of card + paper BP.

Food offer : I was there early morning, so breakfast time : some bad looking sausages as the sole warm option. Muffins, cold cuts and sliced cheese (not very good looking), muffins, cakes, fruits

Drinks offer : there is an attended bar (closed when I was there) which seems to have a large choice of wines and liquors. Otherwise the classical juices, soft drinks, coffee, etc.

Services

Wifi: yes (airport wifi, no lounge network)

Showers: unknown

Toilets: yes

Quiet zone: no but the lounge was quiet

Loungers/sleep area: no, but some sofa you can lay down on

Business area: no

Spa: no

TV area: yes

Passengers are called: yes

Information screen: yes

Newspapers: yes

Other information

Number of seats: about 100