FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 9:37 am
Superguy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
Most of the electeds in my area don't give a ...., they feel it is part of keeping Americans safe, and their districts are gerrymandered beyond belief to that it would be a waste of my time as I would be heavily outvoted. You can ask the lone Democratic representative of the six (SIX!!!) Congressional districts that have sliced and diced Austin up, Lloyd Doggett; he feels the same. And one of the reps who represents part of Austin is the House Chair of the Committee on Homeland Security.
Sadly, nothing much has changed since I've posted THIS thread. Goes for both parties, with my area leaning heavily blue. I'd have better luck pissing into the wind.

I will say that the medical opt out is still a safe option as of last week. Due to screwing up my shoulder in an accident, I can't "assume the position" (not that I ever have outside of that one time at LHR) so I get the WTMD and hand swab. I've only ever had 2 problems with it - both were at BWI C gates. I will say the supervisors at least got up to deal with immediately when I complained.