FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New version of THY.com
View Single Post
Old Dec 20, 2016, 6:04 am
BurekTheGreat

Programs: TK *G, SkyTeam Elite Plus
Screenshots of new TK website

I'm big fan of flyertalk.com, especially this forum here so I decided for my first post to write something helpful. So I took bunch of screenshots of the new TK website which I hope will be launch in the near future.

New site is available only in few countries (I was using Japanese VPN) and using p.turkishairlines.com URL only.

I'm really satisfied with how new website looks. I'm also in IT myself and can tell that TK really did a good job with modern look, especially on UX part.

Be aware that there is still a lot of bugs and that is probably the main reason why TK team is pushing this only partially to some customers around the world (some sort of user testing and gathering feedback which is usual when doing new versions). But it definitely promising.

For me the best feature of the new TK site is Miles & Smiles section. After you login with M&S account there is bunch of the things you can do:

- see your upcoming flights
- edit your upcoming flights
- much more data is being gathered under profile section
- registering companions (friends)
- inviting friends to Miles and smiles and getting bonus miles
- bonus miles to status miles conversion
- protecting your miles from expiring
- bunch more stuff that you can see from attached screenshots

I hope that work they did on the new website will also reflect on the mobile app and that we will receive some updates there also. It does not make sense today to not be able to see and edit your upcoming flights when you login to M&S (under mobile app). For this currently you need to know your PNR etc.. And also new design is much better then current mobile design.

P.S - I tried to remove all my personal information from the screenshots that I took, but if you still find something please let me know.

Screenshots
--------------------------------------------

Homepage

TK classes, fleet, entertainment etc...

Flight planning

Flight planning - map view

FAQ section

Miles & smiles dashboard

Upcoming flight details in Miles & Smiles account

Seat selection

Miles & Smiles profile

Miles & Smiles status overview & miles actions