FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid REDcard (Target) 2015-2016
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2015, 6:17 pm
alphakenny1

Originally Posted by vniceguy
I ran into an issue while loading rb today. Went to load 200 in a single transaction using two 100 mc gcs from officemax. The first card loaded fine and the balance due was down to 100. The second card had some issue loading and the register booted out saying unable to complete transaction. No receipt was printed. The balance on the first card is now down to zero but I dont see it on redbird. Does the register do a refund back onto the gc? How many days does it usually take. If I dont see a refund what are my options? Thanks in advance
Had the exact happen about a month ago. Did a $1k load with two $500 VGC. Did the first $500 just fine and then the register crashed. Money was taken from the VGC and was not on the redbird. CSR told me that since the receipt didn't print, the transaction did not go through even though i checked online of my VGC that the money was taken from the card. So since no transaction occurred, the CSR told me eventually the money would be kicked back to the VGC. CSR was right and I saw my money on the VGC 9 days after the transaction.