FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EZE-FRA On Lufthansa With PTVs (Pics & HD Video)
Old Jun 14, 2015, 3:20 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by flyerboy87
Pardon me for raising this thread from the dead. I just read your review on the LH flight from EZE to FRA (amazing job btw).
I am also looking to reserve a seat in the last three rows. Would you say there is enough space between the seat in front of you and the window so that you can stretch one leg out? I'm 6'4'', and always miss out on having a window seat on long haul flights because I don't want to be cramped up.
Thanks.
You might receive more response if you posted the question in the LH forum. As far as I can tell LH511 EZE-FRA is now operated by the 748i. The back of the Economy cabin has the same arrangement as on the 744 but unless you are in a higher booking class you will have to pay for advance seat reservation. You may like to consider paying extra (USD 115 instead of USD 35) to reserve an exit row seat to ensure more leg room.