FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is your mailing address up-to-date? / Lifetime status email
Old Dec 16, 2014, 1:32 pm
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hi all,

I do have some news to share with you on this topic. In 2015, HHonors will begin introducing Lifetime Diamond Status! As you may know, we’re always looking for new ways to reward you and we take into consideration your feedback on ways to recognize our most loyal members. Over the past several years, we’ve heard from you that Lifetime Diamond Status is important to you and I’m thrilled to announce that we will be inviting some of our most tenured Diamond members into this status.

I’ll have more details for you in early 2015 and I understand our first Lifetime Diamond members will receive their invitations in the early part of 2015. At this time, this is all the information I have on Lifetime Diamond Status, but I will do my best to keep you all updated as I hear more!

Additionally, our team has been working through the issues you’ve been experiencing with HHonors emails. If you have not been receiving emails from us, please send me a PM with your account information and I will pass it on to my team.

As always, please feel free to send me a PM with any questions or comments.

Cheers,
Erin