FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Truist (fka Suntrust) Skymiles Check Card [see WIKI for offers]
Old Jun 13, 2014, 9:19 am
dukerau

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by edbyu
So do I read this as Suntrust sends the Skypesos to Delta once a month in a batch process, regardless of when ones statement closes?

For example, my first statement (Balanced Banking product) closed yesterday with XYZ amount of spend. Now I have to wait until around 04 July to see the miles in my Delta Skymiles account?

If true, I'm guessing I'd see my miles on the 3rd or 7th of July given the national holiday on the 4th.

My Suntrust statement from yesterday mentions nothing about how many miles I earned during the period.
Miles post on the 5th of the month in the evening as long as the 5th is a business day. In July I would expect they will post Monday 7/7 in the evening, but we'll have people freaking out in this thread starting 7/3 ("5th is not a business day so where are my Mi1e$?!!!@"). Miles post for purchases made between (inclusive) 5th day of prior month to 4th day of current month.