FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Bloggers Starting to Run Out of Content
Old May 25, 2014, 3:54 pm
84fiero

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by sbm12
None of which is actually confirmed yet.
Why let a pesky thing like facts get in the way?!

Originally Posted by Delta Points
It is so cute to see the Angry's defending their her0 (click my Amazon LINK)

OK I will bite (click my AMAZON link - lol).

So tell me what deal did TBB break? None? OK
What program did he teach how to use? None? OK
What new news did he tell about? None? OK
What program does he help others with? None? OK
What MS trick has he instructed readers on? None? OK
(click my AMAZON link) OK I agree there he does do that.

So as long as we are talking AMAZON links he has original content. If not, nothing false about it. Nothing new, nothing breaking, nothing teaching - just bashing others.
Ah, a sure sign of poor argument, redefining your original question after the fact. You claimed he had no original content without defining any particulars.

You do realize that a blog which reviews and comments on other blogs has a different purpose and content, right? TBB doesn't purport to do the things you criticize him for not doing so I fail to understand your point above.

And I agree with jBrodes, at least be grammatically correct in your epithets..and other writing for that matter. It really would help your blog to not appear as though it were written by a 14 year old girl on Snapchat.

Angry's: singular possessive
Angries: plural
Angries': plural possessive

In today's post, you titled it "Point value is simply what it is worth to you (not what other's think it is)" "other's" is singular possessive; you wanted to write "others" There's my free constructive feedback for your blog today.

Originally Posted by kokonutz
weird, right? And he must know his first post was 'off' given how defensive he was in his comments...and then did a whole second post of defensiveness.
For a guy who's been doing this so long and supposedly so firm in his expertise, he sure gets defensive easily...

Last edited by 84fiero; May 25, 2014 at 3:59 pm