FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2013, 12:11 am
PointWeasel

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by PointWeasel
The return is currently set up as:

KUL TPE BR J 332
TPE YYZ BR J 77W
YYZ YVR AC J 77W

However, that will be changing as I really want a F segment somewhere on the return.
After the 2 hours of wasted time calling in on Boxing Day (due to the AC system outage they couldn't run the route validation, hehe), the AE agents computers would freeze no matter who tried to build the return. It was sad and comical at the same time. I finally got a supervisor on the line who apologized for keeping me up until 3 am BKK Time and saved the itinerary and said to callback tomorrow to complete ticketing as MS and TG are notorious for cancelling segments without ticket numbers expeditously.

So, here we are:

KUL BKK MS J 773
BKK NRT TG F 380 (first 380, finally)
NRT FRA NH F 77W (just noticed that the NRT Suite Lounge is under renos)
FRA VIE OS C 321
VIE YYZ OS C 763 (first time in new OS C)
YYZ YYC AC J 320
YYC YVR AC Y E90

For those crunching the numbers, I know what you will say. I consider it sweet justice after the grief of Boxing Day. I really wanted the TG F Lounge 1 hour oil massage as you can guess, plus NH First.

As an fyi, my strategy worked perfectly and I avoided YQ on the return with new taxes under $200 CAD.