FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2013, 3:53 pm
Altaflyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Just had this ticketed today as a 125,000 mile Asia 1 Award, all in J except where noted and the Y segments are on short "crop-duster" flights:

YEG-EWR (UA)
EWR-DCA (UA-Y)
IAD-BRU (SN)
BRU-IST (TK - Stop)
IST-DXB (TK - 14 hr stop)
DXB-SIN (SQ)
SIN-BKK (SQ)
BKK-HKT (TG - Phuket, Thailand - Turnaround)
HKT-BKK (TG - 23 h 50 stop)
BKK-SIN (SQ -19 hr stop)
SIN-HND (SQ - Stop)
NRT-SEA (NH)
SEA-YVR (AC - Y)
YVR-YEG (AC)

14 segments and reasonable taxes and surcharges of $399 Actually I think they may have missed some YQ as the NRT-SEA was pretty YQ heavy on its own.

Agent last night had to send this to ticketing and this am when I called to swap the last 2 segments for better times that had opened up the agent said the NRT-SEA was unconfirmed and also the itin was invalid as she was showing DXB as the turn around. Agent last night had validated the routing with HKT as turn around. Agent on Sunday also said it was valid but the only difference then was a IST-SIN instead of the cnx in DXB.

Anyways, they said they would honour the itin (the NRT-SEA was still available) and also allowed the tweaks to times on the last 2 segments. I think I am getting decent value here

Last edited by Altaflyer; Dec 12, 2013 at 4:06 pm