FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NYC Limousine / Car Services
View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:26 pm
KLflyerRalph

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Reporting back with our experience with Execucar from JFK.
On arrival, we reported to the general ground transportation desk as we had no phone to call them themselves. It was mayhem over there.
When it was finally our turn, the clerk called Execucar, gave them our reservation number and told us to go outside for pick up. It should take 30 minutes.
The wait outside was a little bit shorter than 30 minutes but is was no fun in the heat. This could be faster.
The driver arrived in an Escalade and had our name on a tablet.
Drive to hotel near Times Square was comfortable, safe and quick. The driver was very nice, courteous and talked to us.

On return, I had asked the concierge to change our pick up time to an earlier moment because it was the 4th of July. You could go online and check your cars location so we knew when to go down to the lobby. Driver arrived before the scheduled time and again had an Escalade and tablet with our name.
This driver didn't talk to us and was not friendly at all. Drive to JFK was very quick as the roads were virtually empty.
I found Execucar fine for the price. On departure I wished they could arrive faster but on arrival they were even before the scheduled time.