FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA/AA: NYC-HNL ~$435 ai RT (Jan 2013; Tons of Dates; AA match)
Old Nov 20, 2012, 9:06 pm
SkinsFan0521

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
UA/AA: NYC-HNL ~$435 ai RT (Jan 2013; Tons of Dates; AA match)

This is my first post in the MR forum, so hopefully it's a decent one...

Sub $500 flights for all of January. Varies between JFK, LGA & EWR depending on dates.

I've been looking for flights to Hawaii in January and just tonight there are some great ones showing up in ITA. I got an email from Hawaiian advertising great deals from JFK-HNL and shortly after United started matching the prices (even though HA isn't showing the low prices on ITA, just on their own website).

I personally booked flights on HA because I have a 25% off coupon for having the credit card, but I understand that most people don't want to MR on Hawaiian.

But, United has tons of days available in January. I didn't expand the search past what I'm looking for, but it's under $500 for the entire month of January on UA. I'm guessing that it covers more dates than just January, but that's what I was looking for when I found them.