FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No miles with A3 = No use of *G perks?
View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2012, 6:32 pm
kaka
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by LH4116
On my recent SAS flight in Business Class, booked via LX as a code share flight in booking class P, my *S status somehow didn't show up on the boarding pass. Since this was my last flight before qualifying for *G, I figured the system perhaps already knew I was turning *G so the *S wouldn't shop up on the BP.

This turned out to be completely wrong, as the miles didn't show up and it's been 10 days now.

So my question now is, are there no status perks if the booking class you've purchased doesn't qualify for mileage earning?

(Although in my case all booking classes on in Biz should generate miles. Somehow LX P should be converted to SAS Z as they are booking classes in the same travel class. Somehow it seems P on SAS is still Economy Discount, and for some reason the miles haven't been posted.)
1) your status did not show up on BP: your flight did not get registered in your FFP... so you wont get your miles however long you wait! now let us know how retroclaim works with A3 :P

2) usually with flights, status works and you get perks for a 0% flight. but if your status didnt get registered (point #1), you wont get the perks...

3) your miles should depend on the marketing airline (LX in this case) and their subclass (P class for LX)... but first of all your status needs to be recorded on your BP.

so now, off you go to retroclaim your flight! :P