FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old Sep 23, 2011, 7:58 pm
jonny1
Suspended

Originally Posted by saacman5033
Just received the following offer in my email:

As a cardmember, you'll benefit from:
* One time $100 statement credit for the first eligible American Airlines purchase made within 12 months of cardmembership
* Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of cardmembership — enough for two domestic round-trip flight awards
* Receive One Companion Certificate after you become a cardmember. Use your Citi® / AAdvantage® card to purchase a domestic roundtrip coach fare on American Airlines and two fly for the price of one — no minimum fare restrictions apply
* Two AAdvantage® miles for every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines purchases and one mile per $1 spent on other purchases for the first 12 months of cardmembership. After the first 12 months, continue to earn one mile per $1 spent on purchases
* $0 annual fee for the first 12 months, then $85 ($75 for the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Visa® card) per year thereafter

Offer expires December 31st and has typical "first time Citi Cardholders" exclusion.

Links:

AMEX
VISA
VISA Business

Terms & Conditions
i also received the exact offer in my email