FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [HYATT NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Nov 26, 2010, 12:50 pm
todorovic

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 9000 (Bold): BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.822 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Originally Posted by hiltonlondon2009
Originally Posted by peteropny
Of course the YMMV warning applies - since training of CS reps are still not really up to snuff. But if this is now "rule", its great news.
I don't know if this is the right thread for this question, but I didn't want to create a new one since my question is about Diamond Suite UGs. I did the plat / diamond challenge earlier in the year and received 4 UGs that have an expiration date of 2/28/11. Should they say 2/28/12 since that's when my status is good till? Or will they deposit 4 new ones in my account on March?

Not sure if it matters, but I'll end the year with 80 or so nights despite initially getting diamond via the challenge.

I've asked CS this question twice but they haven't answered the question directly. Maybe I should call instead of emailing, but wanted to check in here before doing so.

Thanks!
It's the right place for your question. You will get 4 new suite upgrade certificates on March 1, 2011.