FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NYC Limousine / Car Services
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2010, 3:24 pm
mfullmer

Programs: Delta-Diamond Medallion, United-Premier 1K, Hilton-Gold, SPG-Gold, National-Executive, Hertz-Preside
Limo from EWR into Chelsea

FOLLOW-UP
Since writing this I found limores.com. They sent me a limousine to EWR (Oh, make sure and tell them you don't want a 300, which is what they sent me, but I didn't specify) and the driver had picked up a nice (although expensive. Make sure to give them a $ limit when you request) Asti which he opened for us. Limores is such a class act.

I have an apartment in Chelsea and travel back and forth between and ATL and NYC several times a month. I LOVE Carmel and use them 99% of the time (Deluxe Sedan) for trips back and forth from JFK and am perfectly happy. However, I have some friends coming up for NYE with me and we are flying into/out of EWR (Yuck, but that's what they had to do). I want a limousine but Carmel cannot (will not?) provide beverage service in their limos. I have two questions:

Does anyone know if there is a place in EWR that you can purchase bottles of Sparkling wine/champagne?

OR

Does anyone have a CONSISTENTLY REPUTABLE company that offers limos from EWR with drink service. I also have an account with Carey, which of course would be a fabulous trip but they are, of course, way more expensive than anyone else.

Last edited by mfullmer; Jan 6, 2011 at 11:29 am Reason: Follow-up