View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 10, 10:41 am   #49
BearX220
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, HH, MR elite. Fly AA/WN/B6 mainly. UA/CO elite 1998-2014, but nevermore by choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosemaryT View Post
...in 2004, I got pulled aside by TSA for additional screening and was taken into a private area and was thoroughly frisked by a male agent. I was horrified at him feeling up my inner thighs (and took his time doing so), and my buttocks and the small of my back and even my breasts.

From 2002 - 2004, I was in airports all the time and I was constantly getting pulled aside for extra screening. (It's the lily-white skin and light blue eyes that did it, I'm sure...)
TSOs have a long, if anecdotal, history of showing extra interest in attractive women. At dual-device checkpoints I have seen TSOs urging teenage girls and young women into the Nude-o-Scope while middle-aged men like me were allowed to use the conventional mag without complaint. This is de facto profiling, of course, but not in the name of air security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosemaryT
By 2004, I was sufficiently mentally beaten down by the TSA and their antics that I didn't even question it when a male TSA felt me up and patted me down.
That's exactly what they want -- to subjugate the public and make us less prone to question forced sexual humiliation. It is up to you and every American to resist. It's line-in-the-sand time.

Last edited by BearX220; Nov 6, 10 at 11:11 am Reason: Fix typo that bdschobel caught for me :)
BearX220 is offline   Reply With Quote