FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] Hilton Best Rate Guarantee or BRG
Old Aug 16, 2010, 7:06 am
DaddyRabbit
Suspended

Hilton Best Rate Policy

Originally Posted by johnep1
I am trying to book a hotel in the Seattle area. The doubletree can be had on the hilton website for $111/night. The same hotel can be had on expedia for $72/night. I understand that if I book via expedia, my HHonors gold will not be honored. Does hilton have a program, like starwood, that will match rates found on 3rd party sites?
Policy is below:

Our Best Rates. Guaranteed. - Terms and Conditions
Hilton guarantees that if you make a reservation on a Hilton Family website, through Hilton Reservations Worldwide or directly at a Hilton Family hotel and then find a lower rate on some other booking channel, we'll match it, plus give you a $50 American Express® Gift Cheque, subject to the following terms and conditions:
You must have a confirmed reservation made on any of the Hilton Family websites (hilton.com, conradhotels.com, doubletree.com, embassysuites.com, hamptoninn.com, hiltongardeninn.com, homewoodsuites.com, hiltonhhonors.com, hiltonfamily.com, hiltonworldwide.com and hgvc.com), through Hilton Reservations Worldwide or directly at a hotel, for a stay at a Hilton Family hotel located within the United States.

If you find a lower publicly available rate on a non-Hilton Family booking channel (except for "opaque" websites) for the same accommodations at the same hotel, same dates of stay, same length of stay, same number of guests and same room type and available for purchase, within twenty-four (24) hours of booking your reservation, then fill out and submit a completed claim form. within twenty-four (24) hours of booking the reservation.

You must submit the claim form to Hilton's guest assistance department in the manner prescribed in the form or you may call 1-800-HILTONS to process the claim.

Claim form or phone request must be received within 24 hours of the time the original reservation was confirmed and at least 72 hours prior to arrival at the hotel.

Once we verify the availability and eligibility of the lower rate, we'll match it, plus give you a $50 American Express Gift Cheque. Gift Cheque will be sent to you the next business day after your stay, as reserved, is completed.

http://hiltonworldwide.hilton.com/en...terms.jhtml#us

Hilton Worldwide is pleased to announce that beginning September 1, 2010, all Gold and Diamond HHonors members will receive complimentary high-speed internet access during their stay at all 3,600 hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands.