FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NYC Limousine / Car Services
View Single Post
Old Jun 1, 2010, 7:25 am
nicoles9

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by nicoles9
All right Keith, I just booked a reservation from EWR to Soho tomorrow night. First time using you guys so I'll let you know how it goes!
I think I just made a HUGE mistake! Not using Limores again. Actually, I didn't even really use them the first time since no one would pick up the phone. I flew into EWR from SFO on Thursday night and wound up getting in around 130am. I spoke with Limores while at SFO and told them my flight was delayed. The woman told me to just call their number when I arrived at EWR and they'll have a car waiting for me. In theory, that sounds fantastic. In reality? Not so much. I believe I started at #8 in the queue and listened for TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES. I eventually took a screen grab of my hold time with them and hung up at 2am or so (after I got my bags in baggage claim 15 minutes prior) and was #2 in the queue. I caught a cab into Manhattan and the rage began to subside.

Keith, can you add a couple more dispatchers so you don't keep customers on hold for half an hour just to get a pick up? I also prepaid that trip so I'll have to dispute that with Chase.

Very, very unhappy with Limores and wouldn't recommend them to anyone based on my experience.