FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T3 lounges [interim arrangements for BA passengers]
Old Feb 16, 2009, 6:50 am
rfrost

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Originally Posted by spanishflea
Ignore the BA gumpf on this issue and just use the Cathay Pacific lounge. It is slowly getting busier from the good old days of a year or two ago when noone knew about it, nevertheless it is still by far the best OW lounge in T3.

The F Lounge has decent wine, champagne and hot food. Can't really recall the catering in the J lounge but it is still far beyond that available in the AA or JL facilities. Both lounges have business centres.

You will have no problem getting in with either OW status or a J ticket. Both lounges were full of Finns a few weeks ago, none of whom are encouraged to use the lounge by Finnair.
Another vote for CX. I think the only hot food items in the J lounge are the dumplings; in the F lounge one can order a choice of a couple of risottos and 2 or 3 noodle soups (with or without wontons). (I think the champagne in F is Veuve Clicquot, but I may have my lounges confused.) The staff is unfailingly nice.