10K miles for 3 stays

Old Oct 1, 09, 3:58 pm
  #121  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Durham, NC (RDU/GSO/CLT)
Programs: AA EXP/1MM, DL PM, UA Plat, HH DIA, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Posts: 30,022
Still waiting here too. My birthday is 10/24...maybe a 10K AA miles present for me?
CMK10 is offline  
Old Oct 1, 09, 5:54 pm
  #122  
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: SFO
Programs: UA Silver, HH/Bonvoy Gold, AA, WN CP
Posts: 154
Yeah I was wondering when the bonus points would post -- I even sent Wyndham Rewards an email yesterday (haven't heard back), but didn't realize the "standard" 6-8 weeks language. Oh well. Looking forward to them posting, though, for sure!
kaottic97 is offline  
Old Oct 12, 09, 2:20 pm
  #123  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: DCA
Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
Posts: 420
I have a post in my account on 10/9 for 10K miles to US (have not hit US account yet). Unfortunately I don't have any for DL. I did 3 DL stays, then 3 US stays - both blocks seperated by a over a month. Hopefully they are working backwards through them and those of us that hopped airlines won't have a problem. Anyone that did more than one bonus with the same airline get them yet?

Here is what the posting looks like:

Summer Airline Mile Offer 09 Oct 9, 2009 Oct 9, 2009 $ 10000 1 ADASDXX 10,000 US AIRWAYS/AMERICA WEST Confirmed
bearcat74 is offline  
Old Oct 12, 09, 2:26 pm
  #124  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FLL
Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Posts: 5,044
Originally Posted by bearcat74 View Post
I have a post in my account on 10/9 for 10K miles to US (have not hit US account yet). Unfortunately I don't have any for DL. I did 3 DL stays, then 3 US stays - both blocks seperated by a over a month. Hopefully they are working backwards through them and those of us that hopped airlines won't have a problem. Anyone that did more than one bonus with the same airline get them yet?

Here is what the posting looks like:

Summer Airline Mile Offer 09 Oct 9, 2009 Oct 9, 2009 $ 10000 1 ADASDXX 10,000 US AIRWAYS/AMERICA WEST Confirmed
Darn. I see all 12 stays (with base miles) on my account activity with WyndhamRewards but nothing indicating the 3 10K bonuses due. I too was crediting my US account.
Evan! is offline  
Old Oct 12, 09, 6:41 pm
  #125  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 74
I have no new posts in my account (3 qualifying stays were completed in July and August.) Anyone else out there waiting for a sign of 10,000 miles but not getting any signs from Wyndham?
WiseFlyer is offline  
Old Oct 12, 09, 7:59 pm
  #126  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SFO
Programs: UA 1K
Posts: 30
Originally Posted by bearcat74 View Post
Summer Airline Mile Offer 09 Oct 9, 2009 Oct 9, 2009 $ 10000 1 ADASDXX 10,000 US AIRWAYS/AMERICA WEST Confirmed
I have a similar entry:

Summer Airline Mile Offer 09 Oct 9, 2009 Oct 9, 2009 $ 10000 1 ADASDXX 10,000 UNITED MILEAGE PLUS Confirmed


but no signs of the miles in my Mileage Plus account yet. I assume it'll only be a matter of days though...
kausa is offline  
Old Oct 13, 09, 12:53 am
  #127  
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SAF & RNO
Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 1,280
I'm owed 40,000 miles. I've got nothing.
236Dakota is offline  
Old Oct 13, 09, 7:20 am
  #128  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 74
10K posted to AA

My Wyndham Rewards account page still shows nothing, but 10,000 miles posted to my account (and my wife's) as follows:

10/09/09 WYNDHAM REWARDS DOUBLE MILES 0 10,000 10,000

So to all of us skeptics who braved nights in windowless Travelodges and dirty Super 8's -- was it worth it??!
WiseFlyer is offline  
Old Oct 13, 09, 7:35 am
  #129  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FLL
Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Posts: 5,044
Originally Posted by WiseFlyer View Post
My Wyndham Rewards account page still shows nothing, but 10,000 miles posted to my account (and my wife's) as follows:

10/09/09 WYNDHAM REWARDS DOUBLE MILES 0 10,000 10,000

So to all of us skeptics who braved nights in windowless Travelodges and dirty Super 8's -- was it worth it??!
If I had any 10K bonuses post to either my WR account or my US account I would be able to answer that. If anything posts this week I will be half-happy. It will be worth it for me if I don't have to fight US and WR for the 50% summer blockbuster promo that US offered and WR touted with this promotion.

FTR, my Super 8 stays were acceptable. I'll never grace another Travelodge again.... okay, depending on the lucrativeness of a promo I might check-in but not stay at a TL.
Evan! is offline  
Old Oct 13, 09, 3:19 pm
  #130  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Durham, NC (RDU/GSO/CLT)
Programs: AA EXP/1MM, DL PM, UA Plat, HH DIA, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Posts: 30,022
I got my 10,000 miles today. It was worth the Howard Johnson KCI, the Ramada DFW North (with non-working TV) and the mattress run at the Days Inn PHX!
CMK10 is offline  
Old Oct 13, 09, 3:36 pm
  #131  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: FLL
Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Posts: 5,044
Originally Posted by CMK10 View Post
I got my 10,000 miles today. It was worth the Howard Johnson KCI, the Ramada DFW North (with non-working TV) and the mattress run at the Days Inn PHX!
Well it looks like AA is in the lead. Perhaps WR is processing the bonuses alphabetically. Guess where US will land.

BTW, for anyone hoping to get a 50% bonus on US miles. Here is a little except from the US T&C for the Summer Blockbuster 50% bonus promo:
The last date that an Eligible transaction can be posted for Bonus consideration is September 30, 2009. Bonus miles will post weekly beginning on May 13, 2009.
A) It sucks that WR promoted getting a 50% bonus with US miles ("That means you could earn over 15,000 miles.") when their own T&C make this impossible.
B) If WR really did start posting bonus miles beginning on May 13 I think someone here on FT would have reported getting their miles.
Evan! is offline  
Old Oct 13, 09, 4:36 pm
  #132  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 74
Originally Posted by Evan! View Post
If WR really did start posting bonus miles beginning on May 13 I think someone here on FT would have reported getting their miles.
I don't think anyone got their WR miles before this week.
WiseFlyer is offline  
Old Oct 13, 09, 11:03 pm
  #133  
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ewr
Posts: 70
Got 10K in my AA account today!

Originally Posted by Evan! View Post
Well it looks like AA is in the lead. Perhaps WR is processing the bonuses alphabetically. Guess where US will land.

BTW, for anyone hoping to get a 50% bonus on US miles. Here is a little except from the US T&C for the Summer Blockbuster 50% bonus promo:
The last date that an Eligible transaction can be posted for Bonus consideration is September 30, 2009. Bonus miles will post weekly beginning on May 13, 2009.
A) It sucks that WR promoted getting a 50% bonus with US miles ("That means you could earn over 15,000 miles.") when their own T&C make this impossible.
B) If WR really did start posting bonus miles beginning on May 13 I think someone here on FT would have reported getting their miles.
spacelucky is offline  
Old Oct 14, 09, 2:55 pm
  #134  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 19
Wyndham just emailed this as a response to me looking for my WP 10K

I have verified that you are registered for the Triple Play promotion. The Triple Play promotion is valid for stays occurring between 5/14/2009& 9/10/2009, members who have elected to earn airline miles or railpoints, register for the promotion and complete three qualifying staysat three different brands between 5/14/09 and 9/10/09 will receive10,000 miles. The member will need to check in between 5/14/09 and9/10/09 and complete their stay by 10/10/09. The stays must bequalifying in order to be eligible for this promotion. A stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one of ourparticipating hotel's regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Uponviewing your account I see only one stay is posted to your account. Please allow 10 days from your check-out date for the stays to appear onyour Wyndham Rewards account and the bonus miles will not be applied tothe account until 6 - 8 weeks after the promotion has ended. Our Member Services hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 11:00 pm EST orSaturday and Sunday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST. If you have additional questions, please contact Member Services at1-866-WYN-RWDS (1-866-996-7937) or via email [email protected]. Sincerely, DawnWyndham Rewards PO Box 4888 Aberdeen, SD 57402-4888 PHONE: 1-866-WYN-RWDS (1-866-996-7937) FAX: 1-800-306-0671 # 75756


so..................it appears that the program did not end until 10/10/09 so now they are saying "start waiting 6 to 8 weeks" starting............now.
konakuzo is offline  
Old Oct 15, 09, 2:23 pm
  #135  
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: SFO
Programs: UA Silver, HH/Bonvoy Gold, AA, WN CP
Posts: 154
I got the bonus 10k miles on 10/14 on Amtrak Guest Rewards. Yay!
kaottic97 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: