10K miles for 3 stays

Old Nov 5, 2009, 9:26 am

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Latest update re: United miles. The first agent I talked with today said I needed to wait 6-8 weeks from the promotion end date of Sept 10th. I then asked them to look at a calendar and count the weeks...voila 8 weeks has past since the promotion ended. They couldn't help me further.

Called back and talked with a different rep. This time they said they submitted the request for 10K miles to United on Oct 13th and I need to wait 6-8 weeks from Oct 13th for them to post.

Bigshaker
Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:53 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by Bigshaker
Latest update re: United miles. The first agent I talked with today said I needed to wait 6-8 weeks from the promotion end date of Sept 10th. I then asked them to look at a calendar and count the weeks...voila 8 weeks has past since the promotion ended. They couldn't help me further.

Called back and talked with a different rep. This time they said they submitted the request for 10K miles to United on Oct 13th and I need to wait 6-8 weeks from Oct 13th for them to post.

Bigshaker
Call again and tell the rep that this too is B.S. The T&C say:
Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and stay for the standard airline miles to be credited to their account, and six to eight weeks after the completion of promotion for the bonus 10,000 airline miles to be credited to their account
It is NOT after they send the miles over to United. They are playing the numbers game (chicken). Some will eventually give up. I'm not sure which BBB to contact but I will be finding out soon. My US miles haven't posted today. They've pi$$ed off the wrong pit bull.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
What I got today was that my "miles would be posted with WR November 10, which is 8 weeks after the promotion closed." I reminded WR that that would be 2 months, not 8 weeks as the T & Cs stated, but I wouldn't split hairs with them.

I was told I'd still have to wait for UA to post them, which could be weeks. I don't need them right away so I'll be happy when and if they finally post. It takes Hyatt weeks after they show up on my GP account to post on my UA account as well.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 5:33 pm

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
Contintental one pass miles posted today

My 10,000 miles posted sometime today but showed a posting date of 9-30
Any one else get theirs today?
Old Nov 5, 2009, 8:13 pm

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
No 10,000 AAdvantage Miles here.

I just E-Mailed customer service, and I'll post their reply in this thread.

I had the privilege of staying at a Super 8 that I wouldn't send my worst enemy to--- very warn down, very dangerous location. No way would I have stayed there if I didn't get the 10,000 AAdvantage miles.

I've earned those miles! [just like the countless other FT'ers that had a stellar stay at one of the "premium" Wyndham properties]

Perhaps besides contacting the BBB, perhaps a complaint is warranted to the Federal Trade Commission by those that have been given B.S. answers by Wyndham.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 11:49 pm

Programs: OnePass - Platinum, MileagePlus - 1K (Linked)
I got ONE of my 10,000 miles for CO

I got 10,000 OnePass miles posted to my account today. I was expecting two sets. Anyone else having problems with multiples sets?
Old Nov 6, 2009, 9:02 am

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K - DL Million Miler - AS 100K
Missing Promo Points

I should have 100000 miles plus the 50% US Air bonus from my Wyndham stays this past summer. Points are still not there. I talked with Wyndham Rewards this morning and was advised that Account Supervisor "Les" stated that the points would be manually processed by the 20th of November.

It's going to get really interesting if the points are not done by the 20th.

Houston Traveler
Old Nov 6, 2009, 11:36 am

Programs: PC, WN, AA
No sign of my 20K AA miles. I contacted WR through the Web site this morning.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by Houston Traveler
I should have 100000 miles plus the 50% US Air bonus from my Wyndham stays this past summer. Points are still not there. I talked with Wyndham Rewards this morning and was advised that Account Supervisor "Les" stated that the points would be manually processed by the 20th of November.

Houston Traveler
Seems like their story is constantly changing. I was told November 10.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 1:47 pm

Programs: US, CO, PC, SPG, Hyatt
US miles has just been posted!

I just saw 10K bonus miles in my US account. Finally...

Now I wonder if this would count as one hit toward the Grand Slam Promotion.

10/9/2009 11/06/09 WYNDHAM REWARDS TRIPLE STAY BONUS MILLES 10,000
Old Nov 6, 2009, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver

Houston Traveler
My 10K US miles posted to my US account this afternoon with an activity date of 10/9, which is the same date they showed up in my Wyndham account.

Now I just have to fight over my 10K Delta, which are nowhere to be seen.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 3:21 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
I should have 100000 miles plus the 50% US Air bonus from my Wyndham stays this past summer.
My 10,000 US miles posted today, but I have little doubt it will be a battle to get the US 50% bonus considering the posting date is clearly outside the rules of the promo.

That being said, I would say there is no chance excep that I have an email dated May 19, 2009 from USAirways stating:
Originally Posted by USAirways Email
Triple Stay! Earn more miles than ever.

Stay at any 3 of the 11 brands in the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program from May 14 - September 10, 2009, and earn 10,000 miles. Choose from over 6,000 locations worldwide with no blackout dates.

Plus, earn 50% more Dividend Miles* with our Summer Blockbuster with every stay through July 31, 2009. That means you could earn over 15,000 miles.

You have to register for both promotions to get the Triple Stay bonus and 50% more miles. It only takes a minute, so register now and start earning.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by africansky
I just saw 10K bonus miles in my US account. Finally...

Now I wonder if this would count as one hit toward the Grand Slam Promotion.

10/9/2009 11/06/09 WYNDHAM REWARDS TRIPLE STAY BONUS MILLES 10,000
According to the US T&C for the promotion only items that post by 9/30, not dated 9/30, will be eligible for the 50% bonus. So I plan to fight with WR.... once the 10K bonuses post... which they haven't.....
Old Nov 6, 2009, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Beckles
My 10,000 US miles posted today, but I have little doubt it will be a battle to get the US 50% bonus considering the posting date is clearly outside the rules of the promo.

That being said, I would say there is no chance excep that I have an email dated May 19, 2009 from USAirways stating:
I suspect US will say that they can't control that WR waited until after their (US') cutoff date to post the miles. Just my prediction. US really wouldn't be in the wrong if you think about it. To me the beef will begin and end with WR. The promo from WR could have posted the miles within the time limit but WR chose to drag their a$$es.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 12:34 pm

I just checked my United account. Still no bonus miles. Sigh.

alextktan

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.