Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Any tools available to search Wyndham Vacations award availability?

Old Apr 22, 2024, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

As I noted in another thread, Wyndham has sent out an email today saying they are now offering more of their "vacations" (timeshare) properties for award redemptions, and claiming that some of them are only 7500 points per bedroom per night. Some of these would be great redemptions IF you could find award availability, which has always been a problem with redeeming points for these properties. I know there are some third-party tools that track hotel award availability. Do any of these track Wyndham award availability? If so, such a tool could be extremely useful for finding these redemption opportunities.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 2:50 pm

I would like to know too! Availability is so sporadic. The ones I've found at 7500 are Desert Rose in Las Vegas and Legacy Golf in Phoenix. Also I believe all of the timeshare properties have a 2 night minimum. At least I've never found any properties that showed availability for 1 night. The dates flexible calendar on the Wyndham app doesn't seem to be reliable. I've seen an entire month on the calendar with no availability but when I enter random dates during that same month, it allows me to book an award room.
iahphx likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PattyC2
I would like to know too! Availability is so sporadic. The ones I've found at 7500 are Desert Rose in Las Vegas and Legacy Golf in Phoenix. Also I believe all of the timeshare properties have a 2 night minimum. At least I've never found any properties that showed availability for 1 night. The dates flexible calendar on the Wyndham app doesn't seem to be reliable. I've seen an entire month on the calendar with no availability but when I enter random dates during that same month, it allows me to book an award room.
Didn't know the Wyndham app had a "flexible date" feature. I don't think I've ever looked at their app. I guess I'm not missing much, though, if it doesn't work.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Using this list, I searched pretty extensively for Wyndham Vacations award availability in California for June. My search yielded the same conclusion that my previous anecdotal booking experiences suggested: your odds of finding availability for a specific date at a specific property is less than 10%.

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndha...ions/locations

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.