Wyndham Properties - Hawaii

Old Jun 4, 2023, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Wink Wyndham Properties - Hawaii

My family of 4 will be visiting Honolulu and Hawaii (The big island). Can someone recommend some Wyndham properties that are nice, in a good location, and safe on both islands?

Thanks!!
Old Jun 7, 2023, 1:57 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Can't speak for Honolulu, but the Shell Vacations Club Holua Resort at the Mauna Loa Village or Shell Vacations Club Kona Coast Resort, are fantastic uses of 15k a night Wyndham points. Both are on golf courses near one another and right on the water. neither have beach access as that side of the Island is more rocky. But, you're within a 10 minute drive from some of the most remarkable snorkeling spots.
Old Jun 19, 2023, 1:24 am

There are many Wyndham hotels in Hawaii, but there are very few hotels with split rooms. I don't know why
Old Jun 24, 2023, 11:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Any info on Club Wyndham Bali Hai Villas or Club Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai (both Princeville, Kauai)? Able to find good cash+points on both for 2bd. The upcharge from 1bd to 2bd was like $10 and 3k points per night. The Bali Hai looks a little nicer from the pics
Old Jul 2, 2023, 9:33 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by gudugan
Any info on Club Wyndham Bali Hai Villas or Club Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai (both Princeville, Kauai)? Able to find good cash+points on both for 2bd. The upcharge from 1bd to 2bd was like $10 and 3k points per night. The Bali Hai looks a little nicer from the pics
I stayed in Bali Hai in Jan 2022. Loved it. Booked 1BR and auto-upgraded to 2BR with pool & mountain view. Excellently maintained & beautifully landscaped community. Absolutely love the location in Princeville - walking there is like a dream. Hanalei is my favorite place in the state.

A few pics:

gudugan likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2023, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by italdesign
I stayed in Bali Hai in Jan 2022. Loved it. Booked 1BR and auto-upgraded to 2BR with pool & mountain view. Excellently maintained & beautifully landscaped community. Absolutely love the location in Princeville - walking there is like a dream. Hanalei is my favorite place in the state.

A few pics:
Thanks a lot! Possible you could reattach the pics? They aren't loading for me.
Old Jul 2, 2023, 9:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by gudugan
Thanks a lot! Possible you could reattach the pics? They aren't loading for me.
Can't get the attachment function to work in China (btw thanks for your help with some of my questions). See if this works.

gudugan likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 11:30 am

Works great. Thanks for the pics and youre welcome!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.