Wiki Posts
Search

3 nights and 15k promo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2023, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
3 nights and 15k promo

I don't stay at Wyndham but I have points expiring soon so I wanted to make some stays using the current promo to get 15k for three consecutive nights. If I understand it correctly any Wyndham property qualifies for this promo? I am thinking of staying at days Inn for three nights as the rates are very reasonable.
also I can take advantage of this twice, right? If I stay 6 consecutive nights, will I get 30k or do I have to break it into two three nights whole staying somewhere else in the middle?
Old Mar 12, 2023, 8:18 am

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
You should break it to 2 stays of 3 nights, non-consecutive. So, stay somewhere else in the middle.
sony2012 likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 7:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by Fims
You should break it to 2 stays of 3 nights, non-consecutive. So, stay somewhere else in the middle.
thanks, I booked one 3-night stay and then left a day and tried to book again from the promo page but the book button is not active anymore. I looked at the promo again, and I don't see it says one can take advantage of this promo twice but i mentioned 30K max, so I assume it is for two stays max?
Old Mar 14, 2023, 12:34 am

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
Once you're registered for the promo, you can book any stay, either on website or app. It does not need to be booked on that specific promo page (after registration).
Old Mar 16, 2023, 12:08 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
The technical answer is that each stay has to be a Qualified Stay

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards/terms

If a Member checks out and then checks back in to the same Participating Property on the same day, it will count as a single stay for purposes of calculating a Qualified Stay.
so 6 day stay OR 3 day stay with checkout and checkin same property then 3 day stay both count as 1 qualified stay
Old Mar 17, 2023, 11:17 am

I booked (consecutive)

3 nights Wyndham
1 night non-Wyndham
3 nights Wyndham (same property)

Phone agent confirmed this will max out the promo
sony2012 likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2023, 5:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sony2012
I don't stay at Wyndham but I have points expiring soon
Which kind of expiration?

Wyndham has two kinds of expiration, 18-month "soft" expiration which is resettable, and 4-year "hard" expiration which is not resettable, except by transferring points out to Caesars Rewards and then back.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 5:41 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Is travelodge eligible hotel?
do you have to pay for the stay with your Wyndham biz earner cc?
Old Mar 21, 2023, 5:46 pm

Travelodge should be eligible

I paid for first stay with non-Wyndham credit card and 15k points posted already (within 3 days). Perhaps the cardmember 5k bonus will come separately.
My second stay is with the Wyndham credit card but it shouldn't make a difference.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 3:20 pm

Hi guys do you know if AARP/AAA rates work for this promo? Or do you have to book standard rates?
Old Mar 24, 2023, 6:18 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton and Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Delta Plat, United Silver, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Varus50
Hi guys do you know if AARP/AAA rates work for this promo? Or do you have to book standard rates?
Yes they do.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 9:45 am

I got the 30k. Still no 5k cardmember yet
Old Jun 19, 2023, 12:30 am

By participating in the next event, you can accumulate 50000 yuan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.