Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Would not honor best rate guarantee. It's ........

Old Feb 21, 2023, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

I booked 2 reservations. The first reservation I booked on wyndham at rate of 69 dollars. Then a few minutes later same room same hotel for about 56 dollars so I grabbed it. It was 48 hr before check in and filed a vest guarantee claim within 24 hr. They are saying they could not see rhe rate that I booked even though I provided both confirmation numbers.

When I filed that claim they could not find the rate on the third party site. Someone could have booked the last room at that rate or the rate could have changed before they even got a chance to look at that rate. Wyndham did not want to guarantee it. It's .........
Old May 15, 2024, 5:33 am

I have the same experice. they deliberatly delayed reviewing my claim six days later after my submition while the lodging fare expired.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.