Rewards Booking Question

Old Nov 29, 2021, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Rewards Booking Question

I booked 5 nights using my points, but did so under my mother's name as the trip is for her and my father.

I was able to put all her info into the booking, and the confirmation says at the top "Thanks Waymer44 Mother". So it appears to all be in her name, but she did not receive a confirmation email or text (and neither did I for that matter).

So has anyone booked in another person's name lately and had issues?
Old Dec 5, 2021, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just booking for myself, half the time I don't seem to get a confirmation email. So I don't think that has anything do with who you booked for, it just has to do with WyndhamRewards being unreliable on that issue.
Old Dec 6, 2021, 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by Waymer44
I booked 5 nights using my points, but did so under my mother's name as the trip is for her and my father.

I was able to put all her info into the booking, and the confirmation says at the top "Thanks Waymer44 Mother". So it appears to all be in her name, but she did not receive a confirmation email or text (and neither did I for that matter).

So has anyone booked in another person's name lately and had issues?
Have her call the hotel and make sure everything is all set.

We call and verify all of our reservations a few days before we arrive

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.