Original Poster

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Watch what you say!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-review.html
Old Nov 24, 2021, 5:28 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
The hotel and the manager should be ashamed for calling in the police in the middle of the night over a non-criminal matter.

Maybe Georgia can revise the law.
henry999, jebr and nacho like this.
Old Nov 30, 2021, 1:44 am
Moderator: Manufactured Spending

Originally Posted by GUWonder
The hotel and the manager should be ashamed for calling in the police in the middle of the night over a non-criminal matter.

Maybe Georgia can revise the law.
And the police should be ashamed for interpreting the law that broadly and not even attempting to talk some sense into the manager. I know that the law is the law, but they have a fair bit of latitude with how to enforce it and their job is to "protect and serve" the community.

Maybe Georgia can revise the law, but you can't legislate common sense, and the law can't predict every possible happening.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 9:58 am

Programs: WN CP, HHonors, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Premier,LaQuinta Elite, Amtrak
If this doesn't result in a major lawsuit against the hotel and perhaps the incompetent manager, attorneys in Georgia are missing a golden opportunity. It does make one think twice about leaving bad reviews before leaving the property.
EqualOpp likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.