Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earner Business Card Points Posting To Wyndham

Old Aug 29, 2021, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

My wife and I have statements that both close 8/21........Both statements show the correct number of points were sent to the correct Wyndham account numbers.

As of today none of the points have posted, is anyone else seeing a delay in points posting this month ?

This was my wife's first statement and I figured that might be the reason for her delay but I noticed today that my points have also not posted.

Thanks
Old Aug 29, 2021, 7:37 pm

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
+1

I suspect it's an issue with the change over to the new online system/programming. I guess patience will be required for now.

Has anyone had any business credit card points posted since the change over to the new system?
flyer4512 likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2021, 10:10 am

My Barclays statement has been showing 65k points (SUB 60,000 + 5,000 ($1,000 spend on 5x utilities) for over a month now. Is this just a waiting game for Barclays to push it to Wyndham?
Old Oct 1, 2021, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milespoints
My Barclays statement has been showing 65k points (SUB 60,000 + 5,000 ($1,000 spend on 5x utilities) for over a month now. Is this just a waiting game for Barclays to push it to Wyndham?
Check the points earned and points transferred to Wyndham........I have had it where all my points earned weren't transferred to Wyndham.

If you haven't received any points my guess is Barclay doesn't have your correct Wyndham #.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Check the points earned and points transferred to Wyndham........I have had it where all my points earned weren't transferred to Wyndham.

If you haven't received any points my guess is Barclay doesn't have your correct Wyndham #.
I checked the Wyndham number and it is correct. Looks like I'll be giving them a call.
flyer4512 likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milespoints
I checked the Wyndham number and it is correct. Looks like I'll be giving them a call.
A lot easier to PM Barclay and Wyndham................good luck............these cards are easy points but a PIA to always make sure they post
milespoints likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by flyer4512
A lot easier to PM Barclay and Wyndham................good luck............these cards are easy points but a PIA to always make sure they post
Right, good idea. I sent them a message.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.