Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earning Wyndham points on Caesars stays

Old May 2, 2021, 6:16 am
Original Poster

My understanding is that you can earn 10 points per dollar with Wyndham for stays with Caesars which is better than 1 point per dollar with Caesars since they transfer 1:1.
How would you attach a Wyndham number to your reservation and can you still use the Caesars Diamond benefits such as waived resort fees and lounge access when earning Wyndham points?
Old May 4, 2021, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by randomasian
My understanding is that you can earn 10 points per dollar with Wyndham for stays with Caesars which is better than 1 point per dollar with Caesars since they transfer 1:1.
How would you attach a Wyndham number to your reservation and can you still use the Caesars Diamond benefits such as waived resort fees and lounge access when earning Wyndham points?
It seems it's possible but you have to book your room via Wyndham. We have never done this, I'm going to give Caesars my Wyndham # and see what happens in June but we have comp rooms so I'm not sure if it will work.

Something tells me this may not be real as I have never heard f it and the bloggers have nothing.

Do stays at Participating Caesars Entertainment Properties earn Caesars Rewards Tier Points?

Yes. Wyndham Rewards Members who are also Caesars Rewards members can earn Wyndham Rewards points and Caesars Rewards Tier Points for Qualified Stays booked at Participating Caesars Entertainment Properties on WyndhamRewards.com.

https://loyaltylobby.com/2020/05/21/...hamRewards.com.

Last edited by flyer4512; May 4, 2021 at 7:54 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.