Wyndham Rewards login problem

Old Apr 13, 2021, 11:25 pm
Original Poster

Angry Wyndham Rewards login problem

Hello all,
I have contacted Wyndham several times via emails, phones, facebook since I could not log in my account.
But they failed to fix this problem!

I have tried to reset my password on their website several times, but it didn't work.
When I entered the new password, it said "We were unable to verify the information you provided. Please try again or visit Forgot Password to access your account." So, I talked with their reps, but they asked me to do what I did on their website.
I contacted them via facebook, but their rep send me message to contact their rep via phone (same phone number that I already did call).
I emailed them via their website... but not answers

I have tried to log in using different laptops, phone, even their APP, but won't work.
I also deleted all cookies, but won't work.

Anyone has same problems? any solutions?
Bottom line.. if I coudn't log in how to use my reward points (make reservations)??
Really frustrated!
Old Apr 18, 2021, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Have you tried different "casing" for your username?

I've noticed (in my saved passwords in Firefox) that I've had both solid uppercase "MYUSERNAME" and sold lowercase "myusername" at different points with Wyndham. I don't know if both work currently, but you may want to look into whether you have a casing problem with your username (where you think it has to be typed one way but now it has to be typed a different way).
Old Oct 23, 2021, 6:20 pm

Logs into mine automatically. Can't get his😳

My phone pop's up with my account great but how can I get out and get my husband's..since they won't let us merge we have 2.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.