Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham "Member Month" - Earn 1,000 - 7,500 bonus points per stay through 5/31/2021

Wyndham "Member Month" - Earn 1,000 - 7,500 bonus points per stay through 5/31/2021

Old Mar 17, 2021, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Wyndham's Week 3 Member Month promo is live: bonus points for every stay with check out before May 31.
  • Stay 1 night, earn 1,000 bonus points
  • Stay 2 nights, earn 3,000 bonus points
  • Stay 3+ nights, earn 7,500 bonus points
T&C state that there is no limit to the number of stays that will earn bonus points. Full T&C and registration here.

Personally, unless Choice comes out with a good promo soon, I'll be shifting stays to Wyndham when practical. While I generally prefer Choice hotels, I've got a fair amount of points already, and I'd be happy to top off my Wyndham account some more.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 1:12 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
I'm booking hotel stay in Rochester MN during Memorial weekend and this promo tilts my decision toward Wyndham just trying to keep my points alive. Wyndham had much better deals in 2019 and 2020 such as "2 stays in Canada and get 15000 points", or "2 stays (basically 2 separate cheap nights) and get 7500 points".
Brendan likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 2:24 pm

Programs: Hy Glob,Choice Dia, MR TIT,IHG SPR,HH Dia, Wyn Dia, UA Sil, WN Alis, Hert 5*, National EE
This is the best promo Wyndham has done in a long time. Mostly because all the other decent promos were capped at a single bonus
synergistic likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 2:37 am
Fiz

Not loving this promo as 3 nights for 7.5k total seems a little low.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 7:49 am

Just purchased 63k points through their 40% bonus promo. Paid $585 or 0.93 cents per point. I value Wyndham points in excess of 3 cents per point so this is a no brainer/
Old Apr 4, 2021, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FastMJ
Just purchased 63k points through their 40% bonus promo. Paid $585 or 0.93 cents per point. I value Wyndham points in excess of 3 cents per point so this is a no brainer/
What kind of redemptions are you finding/using that gives 3 cents per point of value reliably? I barely value them above 0.5 cents per point, at least compared to cash - in my travels most Wyndham redemptions are pretty poor, and by the time I'm looking at $100-$150/night options Wyndham either just doesn't have much or there's a lot else available in that price point by paying cash with another chain.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by jebr
What kind of redemptions are you finding/using that gives 3 cents per point of value reliably? I barely value them above 0.5 cents per point, at least compared to cash - in my travels most Wyndham redemptions are pretty poor, and by the time I'm looking at $100-$150/night options Wyndham either just doesn't have much or there's a lot else available in that price point by paying cash with another chain.
I only use Wyndham points for booking vacation rentals. I use them specifically for 1BR ski condos in Colorado. These are not Wyndham hotels or resorts they are individually owned vacation condos managed via Vacasa. I just booked 6 nights in Park City UT for next March. Vacasa website priced the booking at approx 2700 bucks. I paid 81k points including platinum 10% discount.Call to book with points at Vacasa properties:

1. Browse Vacasa rental properties here.
2. Call 866-996-7937 to confirm availability for your preferred rental and book your stay using your Wyndham Rewards points.

Note: The only way to book your stay using your points is to call the number above.

Outside of the U.S.? Visit the Contact Us page and choose your country for the correct phone number. Additional fees and blackout dates may apply, depending on the property. Not all Vacasa properties participate in Wyndham Rewards.

Explore Properties
vincewy, jebr and diesteldorf like this.

Last edited by FastMJ; Apr 4, 2021 at 5:06 pm Reason: adding more info
Old Apr 7, 2021, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by FastMJ
I only use Wyndham points for booking vacation rentals. I use them specifically for 1BR ski condos in Colorado. These are not Wyndham hotels or resorts they are individually owned vacation condos managed via Vacasa. I just booked 6 nights in Park City UT for next March. Vacasa website priced the booking at approx 2700 bucks. I paid 81k points including platinum 10% discount.Call to book with points at Vacasa properties:

1. Browse Vacasa rental properties here.
2. Call 866-996-7937 to confirm availability for your preferred rental and book your stay using your Wyndham Rewards points.

Note: The only way to book your stay using your points is to call the number above.

Outside of the U.S.? Visit the Contact Us page and choose your country for the correct phone number. Additional fees and blackout dates may apply, depending on the property. Not all Vacasa properties participate in Wyndham Rewards.

Explore Properties
Thanks for posting this. I had no idea this partnership existed. Of the major hotel loyalty programs, I have a tendency to rate Wyndham and Radisson as 2nd tier compared to the major players like Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, and IHG. However, I recently got the Wyndham Business Earner card because it had a lot of great benefits and knowing how to maximize those point redemptions makes the card even more valuable.
Old Apr 7, 2021, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by diesteldorf
Thanks for posting this. I had no idea this partnership existed. Of the major hotel loyalty programs, I have a tendency to rate Wyndham and Radisson as 2nd tier compared to the major players like Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, and IHG. However, I recently got the Wyndham Business Earner card because it had a lot of great benefits and knowing how to maximize those point redemptions makes the card even more valuable.
You’re welcome! Prior to the Vacasa arrangement, there was a similar offering with Wyndham vacation rental properties which are basically timeshares. I’ve gotten as much as 8 cents per point in the past ($1200 per night Vail slope side condo for 15k points per
nt). This is like hitting the jackpot IMO and makes the Wyndham credit cards 2nd to none for me.

The Vacasa program is not THAT good, but still the best around. Pro tip - search only 1 BR properties since the 2 BRs are twice the points to redeem. If you put in to your filter sleeps min of sleeps 6 and 1 BR, you will find some units that have lofts or sleeping areas separate from the formal bedroom.

Last edited by FastMJ; Apr 7, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Old Jun 18, 2021, 11:53 am

I signed up for the stay 2 nights get 6500 points, how long does it take for these bonuses to post?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.