New Wyndham Credit Cards

Old May 25, 22, 6:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Silver), Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by iahphx View Post
But the specific benefit of the business card that I liked was 8x points for "gas." The terms say "Qualifying gas purchases are defined as automated fuel dispensers and service stations, as identified by the merchant category codes." If I need more points ASAP, does this mean I can go into a 7-11 and buy gift cards to generate 8x points?
I just did a purchase at a 7-11 with no gas station attached and it coded as 8x.
iahphx and synergistic like this.
Old Jun 9, 22, 11:50 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Silver), Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Caesars Diamond
I met the signup bonus (65,000 for 1k + 10,000 for authorized user purchase) in the first statement and the points show up in the Barclays account and on the statement. Haven't posted to Wyndham account yet.
So far I am very satisfied with the (business) card, haven't run into any IT glitches yet.
Old Jun 9, 22, 12:10 pm

I am sure you will, I have basically stopped using my card because I was tired of calling Barclay with issues
synergistic and gudugan like this.
Old Jun 14, 22, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by diesteldorf View Post
ROTFL.....

I got the same email, thought about it for a minute, and decided....Why Not....

The total out of pocket is truly $0.00 and it confirmed my information would not be sold. Of course, I am not sure if I believe them entirely.
I actually share the same first and last name with my nephew, and he really likes to cook, so if I don't feel like tuning in for the Zoom call, I may send him the package.

In addition to the industry leading gas multipliers and Caesars status match, you can add free PIZZA!!!

Just got notified that my "free" pizza kit should be delivered via UPS tomorrow.
Old Jun 20, 22, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: GFY
Originally Posted by diesteldorf View Post
Just got notified that my "free" pizza kit should be delivered via UPS tomorrow.
Off topic but if you like pizza follow this guy.....................

Old Jun 22, 22, 5:02 pm

Wow the pizza event was great. They shipped all the ingredients plus a $20 gift card to buy fresh ingredients like cheese. Chef was Chris Kyler.

I'm sorry Chase, this was better than Chase Sapphire Reserve five year gift
Old Jun 22, 22, 10:18 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond
Is there any way to confirm Wyndham/Barclays account linkage

I've had Wyndham earners for a couple weeks and earned some points. None have shown up on my Wyndham account, and I can't see anyplace on either site that confirms the linkage. Is there any simple way on the web to confirm?
Old Jun 23, 22, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by graytidy View Post
I've had Wyndham earners for a couple weeks and earned some points. None have shown up on my Wyndham account, and I can't see anyplace on either site that confirms the linkage. Is there any simple way on the web to confirm?
I dont think so. Just wait until the first statement closes and make sure the points post. Not reason to stress before that. Worst case scenario they created a new account for you that you need to merge

Search this Thread